Northwest Region PREPARE and BUILD 4 (CSPL) Colorado Sound Pressure League

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
    Participant count
  • Participant list

sub-FATHER
10+ year member

Resurecting this sport
denver, CO.
I just thought it was time to post up some of the Events (coSPL) will provide for the competitors in the 2011 season.

Colorado is the MOTHER CHAPTER for SPLeague (Sound Pressure League). The "Co" simply stands for Colorado. if other states join they can use their State abreviation. etc....

every state can carry and hold their own that follow the same rule guidlines.

This will be Sponsored by AUDIOWRAP, and Presented by R.I.P. (rest in peace)

BASSCONTROL 2 out of 3. head to head 30 sec average on music. 29.9, 39.9 49.9 59.9

PSPL (PureSPL)

1.)BOX class and (this is for the highest possible score from a box)

2.)VEHICLE class (this is for the concrete vehicles going for world record test tones only class)

TSPL (TrueSPL) anywhere in front of the front seats, (looking for highest Possible score the vehicle can produce) (this will be a two score event. MUSIC and TONE)

1) Trunk

2.) NO Wall is seperated by two power classes. that is it.

3.) WALL .2 classes single sub wall - 2 18s, and multiple sub walls and up.

DTP [(B]Disturbing the Peace)[/b] = loudest recorded score outside of the vehicle,

12 inches outside and center of window)

(DTP) will be done at every show, and all scores will be recorded throughout the year, at the end of the year a HEAVYWEIGHT BELT will be handed out at finals for the one that is just flat out loud as FUK! (And this is a Music only event, 30 seconds full tilt)

Finals will have a:1.) BATTLE of the TRUNKS.

2.) PORT SHOOT OUT

3.) a Contest to find the true LOW END MONSTERs, (Highest Spl at Lowest Possible Frequncy) 3 clases

a.)single sub - 2 12s

b.) 2 15s - 2 18s- 3 12s

c.) 3 15s and up

Every show there will be AWARDS for:

1.) LOW END MONSTER (highest spl at lowest number HZ) you will have 2 trys to come up and hit the lowest frequency possible and have the highest SPL.

2.) BEST INSTALL

Finals will be held at Bandimere speedway, in Morrison Colorado In Sept 2011, on Labor day

At finals there will be a

BATTLE OF THE TRUNKS

PORT SHOOTOUT

LOW END MONSTER

BEST INSTALL

BEST SQ

PSPL- (VEHICLE SPL) FINALS

TSPL - FINALS

DTP - (DISTURBING THE PEACE) FINALS

BASSCONTROLL ( FOR ANY AND ALL!)

Finals will be held at Bandimere speedway, in Morrison Colorado In Sept 2011, on Labor day

so whats up?

Last edited by a moderator:
I really just want to bring Car audio back and give it something new as far as competitions and enjoying your systems you roll around in.

Apparently the MODS on Usaci's web site blocked my posting ability because they are afraid that (coSPL) will take over. LMAO...

i believe that Usaci is a complete MONEY RACKET tho. i mean come on. u pay way to much money to get points $30 each event at a show and there are a possible 5 or more you can enter. if you dont have enough points you cant go to finals. and then they raise the price on finals to 150, then you have to pay for the Hotels, the Gas.. and to top it off they give you the cheapest trophys ive ever seen leading up to finals. A FOOT TALL AND ORANGE?!?!?!???????

I'll have to post some pics later. but what a MoNeY RaCkEt!

Apparently the MODS on Usaci's web site blocked my posting ability because they are afraid that (coSPL) will take over. LMAO...
i believe that Usaci is a complete MONEY RACKET tho. i mean come on. u pay way to much money to get points $30 each event at a show and there are a possible 5 or more you can enter. if you dont have enough points you cant go to finals. and then they raise the price on finals to 150, then you have to pay for the Hotels, the Gas.. and to top it off they give you the cheapest trophys ive ever seen leading up to finals. A FOOT TALL AND ORANGE?!?!?!???????

I'll have to post some pics later. but what a MoNeY RaCkEt!

That is rediculously steep! What is the price to enter or spectate at these events in CO?

That is rediculously steep! What is the price to enter or spectate at these events in CO?
i charge $30 for 2 events. and spectators is free.

also it is not steep. I spoke with ralph today. and perhaps i have spoke ill of USACI from a bad experience. but i have actually been banned off their site until i partner up with usaci.

U may very well see USACI's SPLeague!.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.