Precision Power A600.2 amp! 8.7/10 cosmetic condition 10/10 mechanical!

TheTerminator
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale: A600.2 Amp

Item(s) Description/Condition: Hey I've got a PPI amp for sale. Not pressured to sell it but I know there's enthusiasts out there that would love it more than I can sense I have no car.. I had it hooked up in my room but this thing drains my lawn mower battery pretttyyy quickly. lmao I've never set gain high as my subs all have 300watt rms's and I don't want to blow what little I do have so I'm seeing what I can get for it. Make an offer, I'm in Virginia and can meet anywhere wihtin about an hours radius.** Condition- light scratches over main areas but nothing major no dents no scuffs. I also have the end connector thingys I just took them off so you can see that the terminals are broken off. They come with it.

Price: Make Offer

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: We can talk about it. You pay if you live in California though :p

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

this'll make someone happy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

you know the .2's have the upgraded power supplies and were only made in 1996 (last production year of the arts). My 606 is pure ***, as Im sure this will be too on whatever you hook up to it...

Aren't they considerd a cheater amp or something like that? I've just recently started into car audio. I'm going to post a list of what I'd trade for in order.

1.Ca$H !

2.Head Unit

3.Subs bigger than 8 inch's

4.set of componets or speakers 6 1/2 or 6x9's

5.performance parts for a 2.5l subaru?

6.4channel Amp

7:Old School Brittany Spears cassettes

Aren't they considerd a cheater amp or something like that? I've just recently started into car audio. I'm going to post a list of what I'd trade for in order.
1.Ca$H !

2.Head Unit

3.Subs bigger than 8 inch's

4.set of componets or speakers 6 1/2 or 6x9's

5.performance parts for a 2.5l subaru?

6.4channel Amp

7:Old School Brittany Spears cassettes

Whats sort of HU? I dont even need them amo but I love Arts

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.