Ppi p900.4, p1000.1

Participant count
  • Participants list
hmm, does the 900.4 actually make rated power?? And do you know what the THD is @ rated power ... It's no JL hd600/4, but it seems to be better than the Kwood I'm running now.And butt loads cheaper ...lol ...

Thanks guys. Looks like if I run it 4ch x 2ohms, but dial back the gain to run @ 150 RMS, it should be clean as heck. And I can bp with it.... Pretty sweet little amp. And it will fit where I need it to.

Thanks guys. Looks like if I run it 4ch x 2ohms, but dial back the gain to run @ 150 RMS, it should be clean as heck. And I can bp with it.... Pretty sweet little amp. And it will fit where I need it to.
I have mines running rear channels at 1.66 ohms and front at 2 ohms and also it fits underneath my front passenger seat. Stays cool and powers everything well enough to keep up with my sub stage.

according to the site, they have none. But thought I would ask, before I get one elsewhere. This is the amp I am going to put in my 91 F150 for mids/highs .... Then prob a AB ph4000 on sub ...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

trumpet

5,000+ posts
Barry Schanz
trumpet
St Cloud, MN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date