Ppi 356cs

blackmax
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

I have a pair of PI 356cs speakers that are in great shape. They were treated nicely and ran with my Planet Audio HTV 754.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I would say they are are in great condition. I am missing one grill.

Price:

$125 obo. I dont know what these are going for so if someone has a better idea of value feel free to chime in.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping and pp fees are included

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

View attachment 26524580

View attachment 26524581

View attachment 26524579

DB,

I liked them a lot. They were not my Boston Pros, but for the price they are awesome! The only thing I didn't care for is they didn't get extremely loud and they lacked a little mid. Keep in mind that my other car had the Boston's in it..... Man what are you waiting for get those bad boys installed lol.

I would keep them, but I am selling a bunch of stuff and getting something different to try (dare I say I might go active).

Mitch,

Yes these are the speakers that were raved about. They are the A/D/S speakers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.