POWER ACOUSTIK OV1-5500D "Guts"

If you look at them they aren't all identical - yours is quite a bit different. Just a quick thing... the small inductors by the fuses, yours has two the others have four.

They are similar boards but there are MANY variations that look very similar to that at first glance.

If you look at them they aren't all identical - yours is quite a bit different. Just a quick thing... the small inductors by the fuses, yours has two the others have four.
They are similar boards but there are MANY variations that look very similar to that at first glance.
I see that now. thanks. I see a few more caps too and resistors

I don't remmeber very clearly on the exact number, but my PA 5500 was doing just about 1750 RMS @ 1 ohm

And new can be had for 266 shipped

Not bad at all

anyone know what board this is?

stax3.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.