Ported Enclosure for (2) Kicker L7 15" - Need some ideas please!

Participant count
  • Participant list
Kicker recommends 3-6 cubic ft per sub. I'm thinking one box to house both subs, and planned on building it at about 10 cubic ft excluding the port.

Question 1: Can anyone recommend how many cubic feet to build this box, or does 10 cubic feet sound about right?

Question 2: What do you guys think I should tune the box to? I'm thinking somewhere between 32-35 hz.

Just remember, I know these are definitely not meant for SQ, but I would like to retain a little quality with the loudness. So feel free to comment and thanks in advance for any help!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I can go as big as i want really,. But my max area i want to dedicate to it is, 36w x 15t x 15d. Single 12 dvc 4ohm wired to 2ohm with 800watts...
$200 plus shipping for the resilient taken out of the box, shipped in original packaging. (buyer pays venmo fees)
I thought about running two 1 inch dowels, top to bottom and side to port side. I am going to run 2 baffles, so will be 1 1/4" thick front.
A pair of American Bass Hawk 15s will slamm home as well. Just put in a pair in a good friends 02 T.Car in 7.0@31htz on a Cresendo Skyway 3k...
you may like them facing forward rather than Rear faced. Its all about how you like and enjoy by your ear/listening not others. try Both...

About this thread

ewiggins89

ewiggins89
West Monroe, LA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
ewiggins89