plz recomend amp 1100w rms

Well we need to know are they DVC, SVC and there OHM rating. But if you want advice on good amps here are a few I like. (concept, orion, viper, hifonics, audiobaun) I like all of these. I know some people will not like my choice's but I have never had a problem with any of these I have had.

I would get a class D 1 Ohm stable amp. The D class amps are higher in price, but they run cooler, and I like the SQ that comes out of them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I had a '99 Chevy Venture with the 3.8 and buddy had one with the 3.4. Any of those engines including the 3.9 are known to leak coolant at the...
Pull it and test it at the battery post. Simple Power up test to verify if it powers up fine out of protect mode. if it does then Id be checking...
Can you sell the LOC and buy a head unit for that price that will do all of what both of those things would do?
Yes. I do not fully understand the question, but if the manufacturer suggests such a big port, it is probably because it has a high QTS. If it...

About this thread

rustycar

10+ year member
rustycar
harrisville
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from