Please respond quickly.

Participant count
  • Participants list

baja_stx
10+ year member

Rookie
I currently have a bid on ebay for two JL 8W3-D4 subs. I thought I was bidding on two 8W3V2-D4 subs.

What's the most you would pay for two new 8W3-D4's? What's the differnce between the two?

If you have any ideas or comments please post. There's less than 24 hrs. on the auction.

I'd say it's not that big of a difference. A JL Audio dealer told me that the difference is minimal between the two woofers, w3 and w3v2.

The most I'd pay is about 80 USD since you can buy RE 8's for 50 bucks each, new from the factory direct with warantee.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I think you're gonna have to get good with fiberglass or something, or find someone with a 3d laser scanner that can 3d print or mold you some...
Is this a blue or blue/white wire from the Kenwood? The ACC wire is red and although that should turn on the amp, it is not the prefered wiring...
The sound deadening is going to be more about preventing vibration from metal surfaces and adding unwanted noise. Does it have the JBL system...
It's called the K.I.S.S. preciniple ("Keep it simple, stupid!")... Takes the guesswork out of parallel/series wiring.
As for which signal to use, I tried all combinations and getting signal from the dash and front & rear doors is the only way the system sounded...

About this thread

baja_stx

10+ year member
Rookie
baja_stx
Detroit, MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date