Please help, wiring color codes for 2004 chevy truck

rk2fish

I need the wiring color codes for my 2004 chevy truck. It has six factory speaker(non-amplified Bose system- I think). I just want to hook up a 5-channel alpine the factory radio. It has a 24 pin harness with about 8 pins hooked up to it. I also have xm radio. My amp has both high and low inputs so I wanted to hook up the speaker level input but I dont know which wires are the speaker leads. I bought two hi-lo converters, but they are the wrong ones. Thank you,Rodney

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Hello I'm happy to have came across this forum as I'm hoping someone will help with this little bit of confusion I'm having and maybe save me some...
Based off GM pickups of the same year (and that was GM), It SHOULD just be for the vehicle sounds that play through your stereo, such as the door...
You're the man. Give me your number so I can just call you the next time I have a question instead of having to make a post here. Lol. Thank you...
You indicate it was installed? Why did the installer not go over the settings with you? They didn't set everything up? What is the system? Did...
I think you're gonna have to get good with fiberglass or something, or find someone with a 3d laser scanner that can 3d print or mold you some...

About this thread

rk2fish

rk2fish
Fresno,CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
zerohertz