Please Help Me!!

Participant count
  • Participants list

silvabelz

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hope someone can help me with this one.

I have a 2019 Mitsubishi Outlander SEL and want to install a Kenwood Excelon DDX6906S head unit.

I have every adapter needed for install EXCEPT the ones that change the factory USB cables into USB male
plugs.

My question is: Are there adapters for this application or am I driving myself nuts looking for something
that doesn't exist?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.
20191018_091429.jpg
20191018_091438.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I think you're gonna have to get good with fiberglass or something, or find someone with a 3d laser scanner that can 3d print or mold you some...
Is this a blue or blue/white wire from the Kenwood? The ACC wire is red and although that should turn on the amp, it is not the prefered wiring...
The sound deadening is going to be more about preventing vibration from metal surfaces and adding unwanted noise. Does it have the JBL system...
It's called the K.I.S.S. preciniple ("Keep it simple, stupid!")... Takes the guesswork out of parallel/series wiring.
As for which signal to use, I tried all combinations and getting signal from the dash and front & rear doors is the only way the system sounded...

About this thread

silvabelz

CarAudio.com Newbie
silvabelz
Las Vegas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from