Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

ayoparky

CarAudio.com Newbie
Price
$550
Hate to do it but im upgrading to a higher wattage sub so im selling my basically brand new 18 inch PSI subwoofer. Its a platform 3 with the performance upgrade which means its 3000 watts RMS. Dual stacked 9 inch magnets, tall wound voice coils, dual voice coil at 1 ohm. Here is the link if you want more specifics https://psicaraudio.com/product/18-platform-3/. This subwoofer is barely used, I would definitely say its not even broken in yet. The sub has been well taken care of and has been getting nothing but nice clean power from my sundown audio scv3000 amp. If your looking for the ultimate daily driver, sound quality focused sub then this is the sub for you. With all the upgrades this subwoofer cost me just under 800$. Price and shipping terms are negotiable, reasonable offers only please.

Was Photo Included
  1. Yes

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 516
  • s-l1700.jpg
    s-l1700.jpg
    478 KB · Views: 312
  • s-l1800.jpg
    s-l1800.jpg
    343.6 KB · Views: 316
  • s-l1900.jpg
    s-l1900.jpg
    662.4 KB · Views: 298
on ebay he said it was a 15 inch and is 4000 rms. i actually bought it on there. 391 shipped. he still hasnt shipped the sub, now i know why. he is trying to sell it from under me and lied about the sub?

on ebay he said it was a 15 inch and is 4000 rms. i actually bought it on there. 391 shipped. he still hasnt shipped the sub, now i know why. he is trying to sell it from under me and lied about the sub?
I knew his listing was too wonky for me to bid especially since he wouldn’t upload pics of The sub not in the box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...