Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
It is about time Chevy takes a swing at the top.
Chevy builds cars that will absolutely destroy anything from Ford or Dodge. Has been that way, with maybe a few exceptions, since the 1930's.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

audioholic

not a moderator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Aug 31, 2003
Parts Unknown
How bout I post deez nuts if ya mouf
I get it, you are the clown on this site. No pics or links to your shit, no links to convo's you claim we had. You just talk shit constantly and see what sticks. The only thing sticking is your balls on your b/f's ***. Im done trying to get you to have a real convo about truck builds, you obviosly know jack shit. Sucker. lol

audioholic

not a moderator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Aug 31, 2003
Parts Unknown
Says the guy who claimed the Z06 would be a hybrid. Nice of you to finally catch up to news from several months ago. Quit representing chevy here, we don't need amateurs like you.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Says the guy who claimed the Z06 would be a hybrid. Nice of you to finally catch up to news from several months ago. Quit representing chevy here, we don't need amateurs like you.
Awww the crackhead can't read. Keep proving that I'm superior bro. Please continue to prove me right. I can't imagine what it must be like to be you. We come from two different worlds bro. You have two choices. Chill. Or continue to get embarrassed by me. It really is up to you

audioholic

not a moderator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Aug 31, 2003
Parts Unknown
Awww the crackhead can't read. Keep proving that I'm superior bro. Please continue to prove me right. I can't imagine what it must be like to be you. We come from two different worlds bro. You have two choices. Chill. Or continue to get embarrassed by me. It really is up to you
Let me guess, in your world the ZL1 will be a hover car. Please stop embarrassing chevy enthusiasts with your support. lol

audioholic

not a moderator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Aug 31, 2003
Parts Unknown
  • Haha
Reactions: Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Let me guess, in your world the ZL1 will be a hover car. Please stop embarrassing chevy enthusiasts with your support. lol
Only person being embarrassed is you bro. You remind me of another fella that used to run his mouth about things he knew nothing about.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
So lets see... You don't know the difference between a body lift and a suspension lift. You don't know how phone cameras work, you don't know the definition of the word rumor, and you don't realize that they is a hybrid 2023 Corvette. Is there anything else you'd like to add to the list?

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
Chevy builds cars that will absolutely destroy anything from Ford or Dodge. Has been that way, with maybe a few exceptions, since the 1930's.

I'm talking about race cars. All of the top NPK Chevys have a HEMI motor.

You are such a hard *** fanboy I cannot have this conversation with you.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Lulz to eas
I'm talking about race cars. All of the top NPK Chevys have a HEMI motor.

You are such a hard *** fanboy I cannot have this conversation with you.
Well I'm talking about cars anyone one can go to a dealership and buy. Youre argument is the same as arguing the Stock Cars are really Chevy, Ford's, and Toyota's. You stated your opinion on that many times but now reverse you opinion to suit your needs. Is what it is bro. For the record Chevy and Ford have made Hemi engines. It's not a Mopar thing, it's just something they stuck with. It's literally nothing more that the design of the combustion chamber. And to be honest I don't give a shit about that NPK crap. That shits gay af

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
As for calling me a hard *** fan boy, I mean yes I am a Chevy guy. I also own, have owned, and have built a f*CK ton of Ford's. I have three right now including the 68 F100 my grandpa bought brand new. Only Chrysler related product I've ever had was the 2002 Grand Cherokee I bought new for my then gf

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
Lulz to eas

Well I'm talking about cars anyone one can go to a dealership and buy. Youre argument is the same as arguing the Stock Cars are really Chevy, Ford's, and Toyota's. You stated your opinion on that many times but now reverse you opinion to suit your needs. Is what it is bro. For the record Chevy and Ford have made Hemi engines. It's not a Mopar thing, it's just something they stuck with. It's literally nothing more that the design of the combustion chamber. And to be honest I don't give a shit about that NPK crap. That shits gay af
Yea well I'm not. Sorry you are so angry lately that you can't follow along. I didn't reverse shit.

P.S. I NEVER once said Mopar. Stop projecting.

As for calling me a hard *** fan boy, I mean yes I am a Chevy guy. I also own, have owned, and have built a f*CK ton of Ford's. I have three right now including the 68 F100 my grandpa bought brand new. Only Chrysler related product I've ever had was the 2002 Grand Cherokee I bought new for my then gf
Hey guy, your cars suck.

• Haha

audioholic

not a moderator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Aug 31, 2003
Parts Unknown
Only person being embarrassed is you bro. You remind me of another fella that used to run his mouth about things he knew nothing about.
Im fam
So lets see... You don't know the difference between a body lift and a suspension lift. You don't know how phone cameras work, you don't know the definition of the word rumor, and you don't realize that they is a hybrid 2023 Corvette. Is there anything else you'd like to add to the list?
Ive literally posted pics of trucks I have built with my own hands, in my driveway, that have suspension lifts and axle lifts, and you have deflected every time I ask you you to post something from your driveway. Quit clowning buddy, I see right through you. Im familiar with your trolling style, ignore facts in your face and just toss out more hollow insults. But I understand, it's impossible to build project vehicles from your mom's basement.

And yes, I realize you will respond to this with nothing more than keyboard strokes. I cant wait to see your keyboard proof you are as cool as you want us all to think you are. If you could have posted some sort of badass build you did to make me look stupid and shut me up, you would have by now. At this point it's clear you drive a bicycle to work and ask what size fries they want with their value meal. I bet you get all the free McRibs you want when your shift is over tho.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Im fam

Ive literally posted pics of trucks I have built with my own hands, in my driveway, that have suspension lifts and axle lifts, and you have deflected every time I ask you you to post something from your driveway. Quit clowning buddy, I see right through you. Im familiar with your trolling style, ignore facts in your face and just toss out more hollow insults. But I understand, it's impossible to build project vehicles from your mom's basement.

And yes, I realize you will respond to this with nothing more than keyboard strokes. I cant wait to see your keyboard proof you are as cool as you want us all to think you are.
You are gonna have to find something else to do buddy. I already finished.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

audioholic

not a moderator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Aug 31, 2003
Parts Unknown

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 25)

• ThxOne
  • Spider Monkey

Latest posts

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds