Pioneer Sound Build-Off Site is Live

Participant count
  • Participant list
Pioneer’s Car Electronics Department recently launched a new micro-site packed with photos and video from their fourth annual Pioneer Sound Build-Off competition held in La Quinta, Calif. Take a look: Pioneer USA - Home.

The competition saw Cartronics of Santa Rosa, Calif., win the grand prize of $10,000 and the esteemed title of 2010 Pioneer Sound Build-Off Champion over 11 other top car audio and electronics installers from across the nation who utilized Pioneer’s reference quality Stage 4 car audio components devoted to the pure reproduction of sound.

The site features photos and video from all the competitors’ incredible installation projects. Please feel free to cover the site or embed the video contents, and let me know if you’re interested in speaking with Ted Cardenas, Director of Marketing, Pioneer Car Electronics Division, about the event and/or Stage 4 audio system.

ah. thanks i was looking on pioneers website and couldnt find them.
Don't forget to check out the prices. They're cute. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

$1,500 for a 4 channel amplifier. Sorry Pioneer, but the Arc SE is in that price range.

Don't forget to check out the prices. They're cute. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
$1,400 for a 4 channel amplifier. Sorry Pioneer, but the Arc SE is in that price range.
Yeah, i was about to say. That HU sounded sweet. I would love to be able to spend $1200 on the deck!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.