Pioneer FH-S820 DAB, problems playing over usb

Participant count
  • Participant list

Eric Cartman

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi guys. I just joined this forum, and just did my first install, of a new headunit. It all went smoothly, except for one small problem.
When i plug my phone to the usb connector with MTP enabled on the radio, it says "No Audio". When i connect with MTP off and via the smartsync app, it connects it, displays info of the songs, and timer and everything, but the sound comes over the phone, not the speakers. What i have tried so far. Reseted the unit, tried with 2 different phones, went over every usb option in developer mode, still no difference. The unit plays fine with an USB stick, it's just the phones that are problematic. My phone is Samsung galaxy s8 (android 9.0 ), and the other was Huawei p40 Pro (android 10, or 11 :D not sure)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...