Pioneer avic 7200nex problem

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bromagna

CarAudio.com Newbie
Everytime i start my car my pioneer avic7200nex radio starts with the radio(which i want) then a few momenta later it switched to the usb/ipod source and says its initializing and then says this device is no longer connected. Im not trying to use the usb source and dont even have anything connected to it. Can anyone help?

Im not trying to use the usb source and dont even have anything connected to it.
Check the USB port in the back. Something may be lodged in there making the unit initiate the source change. Also reset the unit (If it has such a feature) and wipe the screen for good measure. If this gives no results, I would suspect a faulty unit. Good luck.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Sorry, my header could have been more specific. Anyway, I might be the only one, but I want to get rid of the large AV source window on the main...
Sounds like it's the digitizer in front of the LCD panel (a separate clear thin glass panel that responds to touch) is what broke. Technically it...
Download the manual. Should be some information provided. https://manualsfile.com/product/j0s9nlrgv.html
I use Waze on my 1500 NEX. The one time I did have issues I had to delete weblink and redownload it. I have location to "while using" on weblink app.

About this thread

Bromagna

CarAudio.com Newbie
Bromagna
Wisconsin
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from