Pioneer 80 PRS or Sony RSX GS9 with rf 360.3?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Cool...cause they pull some current....but also make big power....I know from experience ;)
4630-D359-8-B6-F-4-F01-BD4-B-9915-FD5-CE378.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
When I get my build rolling we can have to demo eachother sonnnn, damming that's some goodness right there. What subs you got. What's your electrical setup for your 40k watt system!

When I get my build rolling we can have to demo eachother sonnnn, damming that's some goodness right there. What subs you got. What's your electrical setup for your 40k watt system!
Subs are 2 18 Nsv4s but rebuilding the end of this month to add more cone area....electrical so far is 2 Singer 370s 14 banks of Maxwell Caps and 120ah of Yin long LTOs charging at 15.8...adding 120 more Ah of yin Long LTOs when I rebuild

Subs are 2 18 Nsv4s but rebuilding the end of this month to add more cone area....electrical so far is 2 Singer 370s 14 banks of Maxwell Caps and 120ah of Yin long LTOs charging at 15.8...adding 120 more Ah of yin Long LTOs when I rebuild
How do you think the x26 15s I got that are otw will sound compared to nsv4s? Also if you could throw me some pointers and tell me about those Maxwell caps and yin long LTOS. Dm if you want buddy!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.