Pic of my install :l

lcpunk69
10+ year member

SQ Baby!
v3 looks good, although I would've added more layers to it on some parts. Try to do a slightly thiclker layer on the exhaust side, seemed to help me out a bit.

its edead v3 made by elemental designs http://www.edesignaudio.com its a spray on deadener
Are you going to have speakers in the doors.??? The reason I ask is if you are then I would put a layer on the outer door skin and not just on the inner panel. The outer skin is more important to deaden than the inner panel. Just thought I'd bring that up.

Adam

I didnt spray it I painted it all on by hand, yea I could have used more on some parts but I ran out, I used up 2 gallons, pretty quick, took about 3 hours for the entire job, and I DID consider doing inner side on the door panel peice but someone I asked said not to worry about it ;( the speakers I have are CDT 2004 Euroframes w/ the upgraded 560 Satnet X-overs 6.5" w/ 3/4" Titanium Tweets. Thanks for the input and suggestions //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

lcpunk69

10+ year member
SQ Baby!
lcpunk69
Gainesville, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date