Phoenix Gold SX2 800.4 & Focal 4.600 Amps

Participant count
  • Participant list
Just need some feed back on these two amps. Phoenix Gold SX2 800.4 & Focal FDP 4.600. If you have any experience with them good or bad let me know. I'm not sure but they have almost the same specs and would almost want to say they are the same amp with just a difference brand name stuck on it. Let me know thanks.

Last edited:
Zed amps are overrated junk.
your comment tells me nothing. so have you had any experience with them two models or not? Have you used them before or new of someone. What you like about them or what you did not like about them.

Then i will re-state my question. Any one have any experience with Phoenix Gold SX2 line of amps maybe the 800.4 and also what about the Focal FDP line 4.600. feed back if you have experience with these amps.

Last edited:
My comment tells you to stay away if you value your money.
Well i guess that settles it. There just overrated junk. No explanation needed on why. Bad power supply, overheats, bad sound quality. bad inside board. nothing but a blanket Junk.

let see then, only these components are good then.

HU: Clarion HX-D3
Front: Morel Piccolo, Dynaudio E430, Hertz ML1800.3
Sub: Hertz ML3000
Amps: Alpine MSV-1050 (x4), Audison LRx 1.2k

Please don't wast my time with blanket comments. looking for comments from ones who have experience with them or know someone who does. Why you like them or why you don't. If you can't give me any good or bad feedback then don't post.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.