Phoenix Gold Cyclone For Sale! BNIB

Hdavis16

Phoenix Gold Cyclone:

Hey guys, I have a Brand new, never used, still in box with plastic and manual included, Phoenix Gold Cyclone. It's quite a different speaker.

I have not hooked the speaker up to an amp yet simply because I dont have an amp but it has never been touched so i assume it still works. Its in immaculate condition.

Price: asking $500 OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:Im located in Orlando, FL and will allow you to pick it up, but I will also ship it.

Item Pictures:

DSCN4226.jpg

DSCN4230.jpg

DSCN4228.jpg

DSCN4229.jpg

DSCN4231.jpg

DSCN4233.jpg

Hate to say it but that probably isnt going to sell here not because of the price but because 90% of the community here has no idea what this is or what it can do and its use! I would post that over on the Phoenix Gold Forum, They love this old PG stuff and even more so these old Cyclones!

I have 2 myself and plan on using them in a build!

Good luck!

grimy, look at some videos on youtube. Theres only like 3 of them, but you'll see how they work; its very different.
Thanks, yea I actually did that earlier. Looks like you gotta just use it for very low frequencies, and use regular subs for the rest of the low end. Looks real cool, would love to hear one.

WOW !!!!a new one! ..do they need boxes to be installed, Sorry I don't know much about them.  I am in Australia otherwise I would have bought it..bummer!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.