Painting Interior...

BDIDDY
10+ year member

Sittin' Slick
Tennessee
I need to know how to do this.

I was thinking of sanding down the plastic then apply a light coat of resin onto the panel. After that dries sand if I need to and apply bondo if need be. Then do a final sand and apply 2-3 coats of primer, then on with the painting.

Is this right?

Thanks alot...

I'm sorry I can't be a cool druggie like you. I'd rather take my 20y/o ass to work everyday and get paid, come home, get on the net, read up on things instead of going out and doing drugs. I'd rather sit back and enjoy watching you make an ass out of yourself b/c you do that so well.

wErd smells like a soggy cornflake nooga. Whats up with that? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/offtopic.gif.470a8b0541c72322a0037f48a8237473.gif

I'm sorry I can't be a cool druggie like you. I'd rather take my 20y/o ass to work everyday and get paid, come home, get on the net, read up on things instead of going out and doing drugs. I'd rather sit back and enjoy watching you make an ass out of yourself b/c you do that so well.
i go to work everyday like everyone else, now i may not be blessed to be a metermaid and have the best job in the world like some people i still make enough money to make my car payments and insurance payments. and i dont do as much drugs as you might think, i havent smoked in about a week or two.

need to know how to do this.
I was thinking of sanding down the plastic then apply a light coat of resin onto the panel. After that dries sand if I need to and apply bondo if need be. Then do a final sand and apply 2-3 coats of primer, then on with the painting.

Is this right?

Thanks alot...
In my dads old truck, he and I just cleaned the panels w/ some cleaner(bleach, alcohol, etc.) waited for it to dry, then primed, and painted on a few coats, let it dry, then applied a single clear coat.

In my dads old truck, he and I just cleaned the panels w/ some cleaner(bleach, alcohol, etc.) waited for it to dry, then primed, and painted on a few coats, let it dry, then applied a single clear coat.

Thanks,

I think I'll just post this in the fiberglassing section and see what other kind of help I can get...

Thanks again..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

BDIDDY

10+ year member
Sittin' Slick
BDIDDY
Tennessee
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date