Overpower a sub by 150 watts RMS?

How come none of you muthafuqa's told us this ***** is worse than, crack, meth, heroin, puzzy, he!! life just ain't the same once you have had your saq just fuqin earthquaked by this stuff. If you don't beleive me, explain the post about a 60,000 watt build, go ahead, I'll wait.

Id also look at a Dayton Ho 12 for the money.I have a almost BN JL W3-12 inch sub,that I ran for a few weeks,and did not like it..My Dayton HO 10 served more justice

That being said, it is available..A good enclosure(ported,possibly sealed depending on the sub,and space given),some deadning done,electrical upgrade/Big3,and a good battery(preferb.an agm)to begin with,and an efficient amp,and good quality sub yields good quality sound

That being said, it is available..A good enclosure(ported,possibly sealed depending on the sub,and space given),some deadning done,electrical upgrade/Big3,and a good battery(preferb.an agm)to begin with,and an efficient amp,and good quality sub yields good quality sound
what he said.

Id also look at a Dayton Ho 12 for the money.I have a almost BN JL W3-12 inch sub,that I ran for a few weeks,and did not like it..My Dayton HO 10 served more justice
I've been doing some more research, I like the sundown sa-12, but what about an fi x12 @ 600 watts rms?

Fi makes great subs. Don't over stress yourself. We have given you great advice. There are alot of options. Most important is your budget, and equipment availability. Let us know what you finally pick. But be very careful, this stuff is way addictive. Upgrade itch is he11. You will end up like some of us-stuff just laying around because you just could not let that price get past you. That's why I have a set of ma-8s and a rf t2 12 and a mb quart pwe 15 and a apsm2000 a set of re se (made in the good ole usa) 10's on the floor.

Fi makes great subs. Don't over stress yourself. We have given you great advice. There are alot of options. Most important is your budget, and equipment availability. Let us know what you finally pick. But be very careful, this stuff is way addictive. Upgrade itch is he11. You will end up like some of us-stuff just laying around because you just could not let that price get past you. That's why I have a set of ma-8s and a rf t2 12 and a mb quart pwe 15 and a apsm2000 a set of re se (made in the good ole usa) 10's on the floor.
Alright man, ill post up in this thread again once I buy and install everything... but it might take a month or two, it's hard to pull in serious cash when you're 17 and have to pay for your own gas lol

Ok man i am gonna throw my 2 cents in here. Jl makes a great sub but they are damm proud of them they are selling for damm near what u can buy an pair of sundown e series for or a single SA series.

Ok man i am gonna throw my 2 cents in here. Jl makes a great sub but they are damm proud of them they are selling for damm near what u can buy an pair of sundown e series for or a single SA series.
True that. Im still considering a JL w3, but also a sundown sa-12 or an Fi x12. Right now im leaning towards fi since its the cheapest and the youtube videos are pretty **** imo haha

Ok put together a couple of options for ya.

Super budget:

2 sundown e 15's or 12's running off an audiopipe apsm2000 I ran this setup a while back and trust me it is a lot off bass for around 400$. If u run them at 1 ohm be consertive with the gain. Decent sq and great output

Budget:

2 sa15's or 12's on an audiopipe apsm2000 get d4 subs so u can run at 1 ohm I ran this set up as well good sq for the money and output is nasty.

Money to spend budget:

2 American bass xfl's or 2 soundqubed subs (many sub options in this price range) running off of an American bass vfl 4480 or for that kind of money you could strap 2 apsm2000's together. That would be some serious output there hommie !!

Then buy a ppi phantom 900.4 ($185.00) and run the mids/highs of your choice off of it and bam nice lil set up! That lil ppi 900.4 will put out 240 watts rms at 2 ohm on all 4 channels . You could literally run 2 4 ohm mids off each channel for skull splitting mid/high stage.

I would personally go with 2 sa15's in 8ft3 ported tuned to 33 htz (if u have the room) running off of the American bass vfl4480 at 1 ohm with the ppi 900.4 running 4 6.5 infinity kappas and be done with it all for under a grand.

All of these setups will require proper big 3 and batteries. And to do it right eventually at least 180 amps of alternator. I ran the audio pipe apsm2000 with the ppi 900.4 with a stock 120 amp altenator 1 ot cable and a pair of yellow top batteries with great results. No light dimming and voltage never going under 12 volts..

Just some quick ideas on what has worked for me ..good luck and do your homework b4 u buy.

Super budget:

2 sundown e 15's or 12's running off an audiopipe apsm2000 I ran this setup a while back and trust me it is a lot off bass for around 400$. If u run them at 1 ohm be consertive with the gain. Decent sq and great output

Budget:

2 sa15's or 12's on an audiopipe apsm2000 get d4 subs so u can run at 1 ohm I ran this set up as well good sq for the money and output is nasty.

Money to spend budget:

2 American bass xfl's or 2 soundqubed subs (many sub options in this price range) running off of an American bass vfl 4480 or for that kind of money you could strap 2 apsm2000's together. That would be some serious output there hommie !!

Then buy a ppi phantom 900.4 ($185.00) and run the mids/highs of your choice off of it and bam nice lil set up! That lil ppi 900.4 will put out 240 watts rms at 2 ohm on all 4 channels . You could literally run 2 4 ohm mids off each channel for skull splitting mid/high stage.

I would personally go with 2 sa15's in 8ft3 ported tuned to 33 htz (if u have the room) running off of the American bass vfl4480 at 1 ohm with the ppi 900.4 running 4 6.5 infinity kappas and be done with it all for under a grand.

All of these setups will require proper big 3 and batteries. And to do it right eventually at least 180 amps of alternator. I ran the audio pipe apsm2000 with the ppi 900.4 with a stock 120 amp altenator 1 ot cable and a pair of yellow top batteries with great results. No light dimming and voltage never going under 12 volts..

Just some quick ideas on what has worked for me ..good luck and do your homework b4 u buy.

Thanks man, but my dad will only allow one sub in the car until i buy it off him, so imma buy one sub then upgrade to two later

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.