Outlaw Automotive Cleveland

Participant count
  • Participants list
Thats probably the shop that posts on craigslist all the time with halfass grammar and spelling and they get flagged all the time. There are alot of ghetto shops in the clev area, the only legit shop is B's Car Stereo, they are dealers for Sundown, DD, Diamond, JBL and American Bass and their store is littered with trophies and awards in MECA from the mid 2000's

Thats probably the shop that posts on craigslist all the time with halfass grammar and spelling and they get flagged all the time. There are alot of ghetto shops in the clev area, the only legit shop is B's Car Stereo, they are dealers for Sundown, DD, Diamond, JBL and American Bass and their store is littered with trophies and awards in MECA from the mid 2000's
where is b's car stereo? im sick of roadquake and the other pathetic local shops around cleve, only other good shops around cleve i know of are hellraizer and finish line

where is b's car stereo? im sick of roadquake and the other pathetic local shops around cleve, only other good shops around cleve i know of are hellraizer and finish line
B's is right on the Elyria/Sheffield border at the I-90/254 exit (detroit rd), its in the same plaza as Cobblestone movie theatre

B's Car Stereo | Sales, Custom Installations, Free Estimates

Phone

(440) 934-1400 ‎

Address

5224 Cobblestone Road,

Elyria, OH 44035

I hate those big asz ghetto wheels on a car like that, or any car for that matter. Looks retarded.
car like what?! lol talkin about mine? lol i have stock 17 in aluminum wheels lol, one time i seen a old nice cutlass probably a 87 cutty the wheels were like 36's looked stupid as hell, and he couldnt even keep the car straight or go over 45 mph, why want tha for? plus cleveland is not the place to be driving around on rims at all.. streets are soo screwed up.

car like what?! lol talkin about mine? lol i have stock 17 in aluminum wheels lol, one time i seen a old nice cutlass probably a 87 cutty the wheels were like 36's looked stupid as hell, and he couldnt even keep the car straight or go over 45 mph, why want tha for? plus cleveland is not the place to be driving around on rims at all.. streets are soo screwed up.
Why would you even assume hes talking about your rims?

took a guess i suppose, im the only one with a car photo here and no one else mentioned rims. personally im just fine with stock wheels. lol

I should have specified, i ment the car in the video for b's car stereo.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

anonchick

anonchick
Cleveland, Oh
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date