outboard time alignment

goodstuff
10+ year member

LOL
Northeast
Does anyone make a processor that I could run inline with my rcas that will do time alignment? I don't want to replace my H/U , but I want time alignment. My imaging is off now that I only have front speakers. I've been searching... so don't come at me with the usually *****ing about using the search button. thnks.

I've been researching the same thing, since I have a D3 without T/A. We are **** out of luck here unless you want to pay for expansive DSP like 3Sixty.2 or PPI DCX-730 that comes with all the extra feature set.

I've been researching the same thing, since I have a D3 without T/A. We are **** out of luck here unless you want to pay for expansive DSP like 3Sixty.2 or PPI DCX-730 that comes with all the extra feature set.
Sucky. For that kind of money I could just get a new h/u.

Well I found the Alpine PXA-H701 is cheaper then the other two options..I found some on ebay for 385...still pricy but approaching my level.

Dont forget you'll need to add roughly $180 for the seperate Alpine controller to use the h701.

(Why Alpine couldnt make a package deal I'll never understand.)

Dont forget you'll need to add roughly $180 for the seperate Alpine controller to use the h701.
(Why Alpine couldnt make a package deal I'll never understand.)
Can't I control it with my H/U? Thought it said I could.

Just build a CarPC and you can do crossovers, eq, and time alignment without buying any extra equipment and all the software is free //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Just build a CarPC and you can do crossovers, eq, and time alignment without buying any extra equipment and all the software is free //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
hmm...how cheap could I do it?

Ok so I looked at the car pc sticky...based on megalomaniac's set up I think it will cost at least 324.00 184 for the motherboard 80 on a power supply 50 for ram 3 bucks for a converter then some kind of screen...yikes. still not cheap...plus I would have to put it all together.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.