Orion H2 12" or 15"

in all honesty no one I know has ever been satisfied with single 12" setups. Even ported with alot of port area. But single 15" subs will satisfy most people sealed or ported. With that kinda power I'd get a different sub. Get a JBL GTi, or Brahma or something and port em. H2 prolly won't sound as good as either of those 2 and the jBL's just get SOOOOOOO loud and sound INCREDIBLY clean doing it. One of the best 15's I've heard to date. They have some good technology in the sub too.

Ya, I read on some other post that some organization rated it as a SQ sub. But personally I would save up and get that Orion 2500D. I plan on gettin a few 15's and 2500D's in my next vehicle.

Peace

ive had nothing but problems with those subs, 2 15s held a 2500d for like 5 seconds and not just one pair either..... id do one 9500 15.....
Ok what exactly were the problems? what kind of setup was it, what kind of box etc. Im about to order mine and would like to know.

Peace

C

ive had nothing but problems with those subs, 2 15s held a 2500d for like 5 seconds and not just one pair either..... id do one 9500 15.....
What size boxes did you have them in? I know a few people running 2500's to them with no problems

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.