Orion, Cadence, Hifonics...

cjj2d
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Murfreesboro
yes I have used the search and read quite a few threads. but they all seem to get off topic.

Are Hifonics as good as Orion or Cadence? I am considering the Orion 1200D, Cadence A7, or bx1500D.

also how important is dampening factor on amps. I see the Orion only has >50, and the Hifonics is like >200.

Ya man, Orions the best outta all those, then Cadence, then Hifonics. Dampening factor is acutally pretty important in Class D amps. I forgot what it does but I know it's important. Hifonics may have dampening at 200, thats prolly at 4 ohms though. The lower your impedance is the less dampening you get.....I think thats right cause I'm going by a JL 500/1. Hifonics have some alot of issues recently with turning off for no reason, so I'd prolly stay away. You'll be happy with a 1200D, those are sexy amps. :thumbsupw

Peace

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.