on a budget

FLYNNT9
10+ year member

i read more then post
low on $ but need so decent sub i was looking at the polk momo mm2104 or kicker vr 's the problem being the MOMO are on sale buy get one free for $129 thats about the cost for two comp vr s from etronics for 59.99 anyway , Haven't had no experience with either just want some opinions there is a third option that i may beable to witch is the PG Ti10 ( pheonix gold) thanks

I 'm kind of a sq person but it doesn't matter witch one spl or sq and just need some decent knock around subs till at least june oh i listen to rap and r&b sometimes regga & I have a sealed box that was made for mtx 8000 or 6000 s at about 1 cubic ft

I second that notion for the PG's. .5 cubic feet per is what PG reccomends for the 10's i believe. Best subs ever for under 100 each I swear.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.