old school. re hc 12 **** cone. super rare.

Participant count
  • Participants list

snoopysnooper
10+ year member

german engineering= fail
Item(s) for Sale:

Re hc 12

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Decent for its age. works flawless. has some surround scuffs and is used but all in all in good shape for its age

Price:

220 Shipped. i have two but prefer to sell justvone. if u want the other we can work somethin out

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these

i can't for the life of me get the pic on here. if someone can do me a solid and log onto my photobucket and post it for me its be great. the login and pw is snoopysnooper pw is sentra. its the most recently uploaded pic.

text me please i don't get on here too much

518-626-1773

Hope this is the right one

CAM00051.jpg'%20alt='CAM00051.jpg'>

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.