COMPLETED OLD SCHOOL Orion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds about right from someone like you. Well we all have the full measure of your character and intellect now... You know that you are a piece of crap and you don't mind showing everyone.
You exemplify whats wrong with the human race.
Goof.

I started reading the replies and dang it got bad here. Hope I didnt spark that and hope you guys aren't still arguing but I personally think if you have something, regardless of what if its rare and wanted then it has a value and whatever you decide to put on it. I'm not trying to troll. You can put whatever price on it really. That kinda cash can be alot but if I had it to spare I would be very tempted. Maybe I'm dumb maybe not but I have always been a fan of these Amps and they are not easy to find. Nostalgia for me anyway.

Hey no I knew it wasn't you who told me I was dreaming, I was worried youd read that Nd think it was directed at you. It was directed at MattinMO who said I was dreaming. I just double checked and yeah you're right the 150r and 250r were released at the same time. I was positive it was a late 90s era amp. I never liked the amp /cover series, they were very controversial at the time opening up the heatsync to stick a screwdriver or some other object to flip dip switches or swap modules etc seemed half thought out to me. Power and build quality were excellent as they were made during Orion's reign. I believe they became the XTR line in 1987? 88? and the xover controls became externally accessible.

Oh and yes that makes sense about how the Rs have the crossover externally accessible therefore making them the most sought after over the competition/x-over otherwise both made in usa. I read this in a few other posts and articles. I like to read so it helps time pass. So its basically the same amp. I was thinking the other way around but I have a 250r so I'm happy lol

2k for that amp would e quite a stretch Imo... even on a old school Orion type classifieds page. Maybe for a pristine Concept 97 and that's finding the right needy Orion old-school collector with deep pockets... Jmo.
Why not join a FB old school car audio page and ask around?

2k for that amp would e quite a stretch Imo... even on a old school Orion type classifieds page. Maybe for a pristine Concept 97 and that's finding the right needy Orion old-school collector with deep pockets... Jmo.
Why not join a FB old school car audio page and ask around?

I didnt know fb had an old school car audio page, thanks for the info. Gotta admit tho the 150r is not common by no means.

I didnt know fb had an old school car audio page, thanks for the info. Gotta admit tho the 150r is not common by no means.
Low power HC stuff is best discussed on an Old School page... Fb has those and buyers. I'd be thinking $800 for that amp to a collector /w/ deep pockets... nostalgia only goes so far Imo.

Low power HC stuff is best discussed on an Old School page... Fb has those and buyers. I'd be thinking $800 for that amp to a collector /w/ deep pockets... nostalgia only goes so far Imo.
Oh yeah but I use all my stuff I wouldn't buy this to shelf it. I wanna use it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...