Autotek Mean Machine HC-225mxi

Item(s) Description/Condition:

9/10 cosmetic 10/10 working

Price:

300 shipped OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

will be included in deal / we'll work it out

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Photoon2012-11-15at1917.jpg

Photoon2012-11-15at19172.jpg

Photoon2012-11-15at19173.jpg

I couldn't do any lower than 250 shipped its rare man and old school quality that your not going to find in today's amps.
I cant offer you better than the $135 shipped, in which is a fair price on that amp,in my opinion/experience.Hope you get it sold man..looks clean/well taken care of..GLWS:)

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

You have a sick collection tho audiobahn I love all your white autoteks!
i THANK YOU:santa:

Serious amp here. Rare as hell too in as good of condition as it is.... sad to see it up for sale rad. Did this ever even get installed since you got it?

Just so everyone knows, this is almost the same amp as the one in my sig... except op's amp is more rare. His is the high-current version. It's 1/2 ohm stable per channel iirc. Anyways... one identical to mine, except totally beat up in appearance, sold for 305+ship on Ebay a couple weeks ago. Just something for perspective buyers to keep in mind. This is worth every bit of 300+ to a collector. Glws, sir.

Just so everyone knows, this is almost the same amp as the one in my sig... except op's amp is more rare. His is the high-current version. It's 1/2 ohm stable per channel iirc. Anyways... one identical to mine, except totally beat up in appearance, sold for 305+ship on Ebay a couple weeks ago. Just something for perspective buyers to keep in mind. This is worth every bit of 300+ to a collector. Glws, sir.

bump for a good seller and an amazing super clean rare amp

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.