Oklahoma spl/sq who's coming?

Participant count
  • Participant list
spl/sq at car toys tulsa may 20th. who will make it?
i didnt know about this.. what are they doing there?? what organization.. prizes?

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

i was up there for the handlebars and hot rods and was the only SPL vehicle there

ya.. they wont let me run because i have 14V batts or I cwould come get that 100$
idk why they would matter there is no rules that i know of. the cash is being put up by the owner of car toys not mid west spl. i think you just have to be Oklahoma native.

idk why they would matter there is no rules that i know of. the cash is being put up by the owner of car toys not mid west spl. i think you just have to be Oklahoma native.
yes there is a rule.. MWSPL is 12V ONLY .. they will let me run and get my number but it doesnt count for anything. And i know rob. I helped him with the handlebars and hot rods show.

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

what was the loudest score at the last one?

Lol. You make it sound so easy bruhh. Good $h!t
just not tons of loud people in okla.. I wasnt here last year for the OK st. championship for meca and high score was 146.. sometimes some out of staters come in that are pretty loud

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.