ok to overpower alpine?

guru
10+ year member

down wit da king
Albany,Ga
Thinking about getting alpine type r componets& coaxials speakers both 5 1/2'' version .Reading thier power handling specs seem pretty low for componets but anyways Im getting a power acoustic a600-4hp amp the specs are 70w x4 @4,85w @2 and 170w x2 bridged rms power. Will my alpines be able to takes this power in stride or should i get another amp? forgot, the speakers metion above will be power on the 1st 2ch the 6''x9''get the last 2 ch power.

i was wondering the same thing, since I was looking at alpine comps as well. Either the 50 or the 60wrms comps. But my amp puts out 75-100wrms x4. Dont want to blow them, so Ill probably go with the CDT CL-61's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.