NSv3 or Team 15" for daily use on 6K

I wish have a little work to do and no money lost my job a week ago.
Sorry to hear that. I'm sure you'll sort that out soon enough though. Catch you next year I guess and hit me up on here if you need any parts. I still get those good SPL spiders and some really stout cones.... paying American made prices, but they're worth it if you're going extreme.

your going to the show on the 8th? I am also, what do you have? PM me, maybe we can meet up. Ill be with Roo and a bunch of others
Yep. Red Jeep lots of Zed amps (my latest build thread is posted on this board). It won't be a big turnout this late in the year so I'm sure we'll see each other. You get your LV6's in a box yet?

Sorry to hear that. I'm sure you'll sort that out soon enough though. Catch you next year I guess and hit me up on here if you need any parts. I still get those good SPL spiders and some really stout cones.... paying American made prices, but they're worth it if you're going extreme.

Yep. Red Jeep lots of Zed amps (my latest build thread is posted on this board). It won't be a big turnout this late in the year so I'm sure we'll see each other. You get your LV6's in a box yet?
Did you have a non walled jeep a month ago and just walled it? Yea im usually hanging with Roo, and a few others. I got 1 level 6 in so far. After this show its going away for the winter to build

Did you have a non walled jeep a month ago and just walled it? Yea im usually hanging with Roo, and a few others. I got 1 level 6 in so far. After this show its going away for the winter to build
No. That's another guy I think. Mine was c-pillar for the last couple years and I just redid it up closer to the front seats.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

dttimma

dttimma
US
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
hispls