Nothing wrong with a pair of Fast and Furious

Rodek
10+ year member

Alabama
I fired up my old pair of Lightning Audio FF150.2 amps today. 50x2 or 150 x 1 bridged at 4 ohms.

Attachments

• 20221205_121545.jpg
    20221205_121545.jpg
    490.6 KB · Views: 38
  • 20221205_121903.jpg
    20221205_121903.jpg
    504 KB · Views: 35
They're actually clean sounding and pretty stout. I'd put them on par with the Rockford Prime R150x2 class AB amps. They're rated the same power output wise and I've compared them side by side. The Fast and Furious theme is a bit flashy for me but they're great conversation pieces.

I had an old Lightning Audio 5 channel amp, wasn't too bad, nothing special. May have had some Lightning Audio wire that did the job as well at some point.

Their Storm subs looked pretty sweet.

Random photo I just looked up.

img_3DNaCLTRSWJgQpE_r.jpg

They're actually clean sounding and pretty stout. I'd put them on par with the Rockford Prime R150x2 class AB amps. They're rated the same power output wise and I've compared them side by side. The Fast and Furious theme is a bit flashy for me but they're great conversation pieces.
If you have a spot to place them.. Id run them. Open them up and bench test them make sure caps are good. Id prob leave the cover on while putting power on them on the bench..LOL.. But.. Id run them. Get some more use out of them

If you have a spot to place them.. Id run them. Open them up and bench test them make sure caps are good. Id prob leave the cover on while putting power on them on the bench..LOL.. But.. Id run them. Get some more use out of them

Yeah, I plan to run them in my workshop. I haven't gone through them or anything but they startup and run just fine. I don't see any strange spike on my power supply and there are no noises either. I agree. I'm going to get some more use out of them. No use in letting them sit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...