Not getting expected volts on subwoofer cables

Snuskgamer

CarAudio.com Newbie
Sweden
When I use my oscilloscope to read the signal I get a voltage of 60 with out clipping. I'm expecting about 70 volts to produce 2500 watt at 2 ohms. I'm using a 40 hz test tone at -0db. My eq is flat and I don't use any bass boost.

Really? I did not know that. All that i have seen on the internet that you needed a flat eq.
A flat eq is good for the full range. The sub amp has a remote to control the bass output on demand so a full signal is best for tuning. When setting gain on the sub amp, I do it with the knob 3/4 way for some leeway on sub par songs.

A flat eq is good for the full range. The sub amp has a remote to control the bass output on demand so a full signal is best for tuning. When setting gain on the sub amp, I do it with the knob 3/4 way for some leeway on sub par songs.
But my amp doesn't have a remote?

But my amp doesn't have a remote?
You could use a univesal control knob.
Screenshot_20230530-071216.png

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...