Noob Questions That I Need answered

Participant count
  • Participants list

BrendanH

Ok i know a bit about audio but just having some trouble wrapping my head around some questions i have. Dont bag just please answer if you can. Thanks

1. My car has a 12v battery, and stock alt (dont know how many amps), and when running and car revved at 2500-3000rpm, the voltage is at 12.4v MAX and wont go any higher. How do you run 14.4v when your car is running?

2. What should i upgrade electrical first on my car? extra batteries, alternators? planning to put at least a 2k and vocals ect.

I know these questions are probably beyond stupid for some of you experts but i guess i got to start somewhere. Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

If I was set on using what you have: I would get a head unit that will play 40-50w RMS x 4. Use that for your 3.5s and 4 x 10s, or get a small...
I guess I asked for that when I declared myself a noob. I mean the interior side of the firewall which is heat shielded with Lizard Skin.
Almost all brands operate the same way. Alpine, Pioneer, Kenwood. The technology is based on what sounds it can produce. Basically all brands...
The link is from JL audio. It’s a how to set amp levels. The process of setting levels is the same for whatever amp.
Thanks! It may never have made it to U.S. retail. Actually, I highly doubt it! They have diversified their product line now as can be seen on...

About this thread

BrendanH

BrendanH
Australia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
BrendanH