No steering wheel controls new aftermarket radio.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Necromorph

CarAudio.com Newbie
ohio
I installed a brand new deh-s31bt, and i used a sosche gm2000sw for the harness and steering wheel control retention into my 2000 chevy impala ls. I followed the directions and when done i had no sw(steering wheel) controls anymore. I called sosche and they said all i needed to do was connect the harness to the aftermarket via the 3.5mm jack, and that was it, still nada, any solutions or helpful hints on where they and i went wrong?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Not enough information. Some remote units are radio specific while others are stand alone.
thanks for your time in replying and the effort you have obviously gone to, my radio only has just one single wire for the steering wheel control...
Did the instructions on the back of the main module not work? They are vague but give you a general procedure.
Update: I emailed Atoto support. They are asking me which wire in this Simple Soft CAN BUS controls the steering buttons? If I knew that, I...
That might depend on the head unit. Some can use a 5 amp fuse, some a 10amp, some a 15amp fuse (if / depending on how much it's powering the...

About this thread

Necromorph

CarAudio.com Newbie
Necromorph
ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from