Nissan Sentra 2002 audio wire harness adapter

Participant count
  • Participant list

Papote

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have a 2002 GXE Sentra. I want to add a powered subwoofer to my stock radio. I really don't want to splice into the original stereo wiring harness, since there isn't much space or extra wire to pull from.

Is there any type of stereo wiring adapter where I can connect from the original wiring harness and connects to the stock radio? It might be a stretch, but would it have extra wires to connect to an amp or I could just splice that.

I have a 2002 GXE Sentra. I want to add a powered subwoofer to my stock radio. I really don't want to splice into the original stereo wiring harness, since there isn't much space or extra wire to pull from.

Is there any type of stereo wiring adapter where I can connect from the original wiring harness and connects to the stock radio? It might be a stretch, but would it have extra wires to connect to an amp or I could just splice that.
Loc to the rear speakers you don't have to splice them just add it to the speakers

Loc to the rear speakers you don't have to splice them just add it to the speakers

I don't follow. I still need to splice the rear speaker wires. They are exposed in the trunk. I just didn't want to cut any cables and hoped there was an adapter I could use in between the original and radio connections.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...