Nissan Sentra 2002 audio wire harness adapter

Papote

CarAudio.com Newbie
Jun 27, 2022
I have a 2002 GXE Sentra. I want to add a powered subwoofer to my stock radio. I really don't want to splice into the original stereo wiring harness, since there isn't much space or extra wire to pull from.

Is there any type of stereo wiring adapter where I can connect from the original wiring harness and connects to the stock radio? It might be a stretch, but would it have extra wires to connect to an amp or I could just splice that.

KicktheSDbasshead

2 builds 2 feet
Jan 20, 2022
I have a 2002 GXE Sentra. I want to add a powered subwoofer to my stock radio. I really don't want to splice into the original stereo wiring harness, since there isn't much space or extra wire to pull from.

Is there any type of stereo wiring adapter where I can connect from the original wiring harness and connects to the stock radio? It might be a stretch, but would it have extra wires to connect to an amp or I could just splice that.
Loc to the rear speakers you don't have to splice them just add it to the speakers

Papote

CarAudio.com Newbie
Jun 27, 2022
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Loc to the rear speakers you don't have to splice them just add it to the speakers
I don't follow. I still need to splice the rear speaker wires. They are exposed in the trunk. I just didn't want to cut any cables and hoped there was an adapter I could use in between the original and radio connections.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Latest classifieds