Nissan NV2500 work van, need advice on sub box size

Participant count
  • Participant list

intiractive

CarAudio.com Newbie
nc
I drive a nissan nv2500 work van... i have to my options a 8" sub, and a 12" sub..... both 4ohm ones from home use. i do not know the airspace of the work van, but from nissans website it states around 300 cubic feet of airspace. i can not confirm nor deny that statement. my van has a 120vac adapter in the console. i have a 12vdc 100watt amp that uses speaker level input. shitty i know. i have a 120vac to 12vdc transformer to use for the amp. i can tap off a speaker for the input. my only question is that with such a huge airspace, i can not begin to know where to start for the size for a box for a subwoofer for my workvan. space is not an issue. i just do not know what size to build because i have such a huge airspace. sealed / ported i can build either one. i just can not find a calculator for subwoofer size / box size / airspace available / sealed vs ported etc... any help available would be muchly appreciated.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.