Nissan LEAF ..... Then..... What happens to us Audiophiles?

everyone says we are going to electric if you really want to know watch the documenary "who killed the electric car"
Winner^^^^^^^ The leasers weren't even allowed to buy the cars and they were destroyed, lol. Funny how when something actually worked well...............it was taken away.............

Winner^^^^^^^ The leasers weren't even allowed to buy the cars and they were destroyed, lol. Funny how when something actually worked well...............it was taken away.............
yes destroyed i think it was the hondas that they shredded? a bit of over kill lol but i think one of the gm's are in a museum somewhere but its disabled... if yall havent seen this you should watch it, it will put a new perspective on the electric cars

yes destroyed i think it was the hondas that they shredded? a bit of over kill lol but i think one of the gm's are in a museum somewhere but its disabled... if yall havent seen this you should watch it, it will put a new perspective on the electric cars
Heres a link to plenty of links for people who think electric vehicles are "new and taking over anytime soon". The EV1 was revolutionary and a success.................................where is it now? As long as there is petroleum, you WILL have gas/diesel vehicles........the oil industry will make sure of it.

http://www.google.com/search?q=EV1&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=com.ubuntu:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a

**** we'll be throwing more solar panels or denser solar panels on cars to get more juice for the additional batteries we throw in to run our big ass systems for electrics, or well end up replacing factory batteries with a new kinetik "fit to vehicle line" becouse most of those batteries are large and oddly shapped.

**** we'll be throwing more solar panels or denser solar panels on cars to get more juice for the additional batteries we throw in to run our big ass systems for electrics, or well end up replacing factory batteries with a new kinetik "fit to vehicle line" becouse most of those batteries are large and oddly shapped.

Exactly what I was thinking. IF this ever happened on a large scale then our cars would look as stupid as Rick Moranis in "Honey I Shrunk The Kids" with his dumb solar powered van. Also, capactiors would actually come in handy for once. Here's a moron who is getting ready for the apocolypse. http://www.ubergizmo.com/photos/2007/11/solar-car-converted.jpg or this guy http://www.instablogsimages.com/images/2009/01/02/solar-powered-toyota_w8xWc_5965.jpg

well... ummm i'd say majority of of us here DO... thats why we have subs... etc... oh and you saying stuff about rims like they dont matter on an electric car.. well umm ya see how far you go with 20s where 15'' original rims went...

The point was that not everyone here wants or enjoys a stereo that consumes a lot of power.

Wow.. THANK YOU !! Someone here that is on topic with a bit knowledge and some ideas to add... Anyone else wanna keep on subject.??

And yes I sound p 'd off... cause look at my topic and my questions.. and look through at the crappy answers that I predicted in the beginning... OH AND IF YOU DON'T CARE.... THEN DONT POST... !!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.