NFL 2021. Chiefs vs Bucs

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is just a small clip. Much more on YouTube.

Reactions: SlugButter

rmsanger_2

CarAudio.com Veteran
Mar 22, 2020
Utah
damn Gruden just got shit canned for an email he sent in 2011 where he said someone had big lips. JFC this social justice culture has just gone to far.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Just read that he quit. Said f*CK the bullshit. Raiders lose facts

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
damn Gruden just got shit canned for an email he sent in 2011 where he said someone had big lips. JFC this social justice culture has just gone to far.
There was a bunch of e-mails not just one. I think one said that the black NFLPA guy had lips that look like big rubber tires. Something to that effect. There were racist and misogynistic e-mails.

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Mar 27, 2019
nowhere
Think he was told either resign or be fired from what they are saying overnight. The emails go all the way up to 2018. They came from a FOI request from the investigation of the Washington Football Team. So all the emails that were sent to members of said team over the years from anyone were released to the investigators.

Either way I think he would have been suspended by the NFL sooner rather then later with what they have found so far. Don't think this is the end of it. Willing to bet that more emails from other people will end up being public not just what Gruden said.

If Michael Vick can get away with killing dogs and burying them on his property be suspended and end up back in the NFL with a several million dollar contract then someone will give Gruden a job in a couple of years.

Not saying I agree with anything that was sent as I don't. This whole situation is far from over.

rmsanger_2

CarAudio.com Veteran
Mar 22, 2020
Utah
There was a bunch of e-mails not just one. I think one said that the black NFLPA guy had lips that look like big rubber tires. Something to that effect. There were racist and misogynistic e-mails.
yep I read many of them and they were mostly 2011 - 2013 and they were addressed to his friends. He called goodell a *** for his stance on hitting as well as for highlighting the gay player in the draft who was dropped the following year (michael Sam).

again not great but these emails were addressed to his friends and family remember Jay gruden coached there at the time. He wasn’t publicly going after these people or sending them To the front office.

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Mar 27, 2019
nowhere
Bruce Allen though was in the front office at that time and looks like a few went to him as well Allen sharing topless photos of a Cheerleader or Cheerleaders from that infamous trip to Costa Rica.

Still think there will be more people to come out of this investigation then just Gruden and members of the WFT and what not.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Is that the one where he does a bit on abortion and abandonment? My money my choice… or is it a newer one?
Its brand new, came out about a week ago.

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
yep I read many of them and they were mostly 2011 - 2013 and they were addressed to his friends. He called goodell a *** for his stance on hitting as well as for highlighting the gay player in the draft who was dropped the following year (michael Sam).

again not great but these emails were addressed to his friends and family remember Jay gruden coached there at the time. He wasn’t publicly going after these people or sending them To the front office.
He can't say shitt like that e-mails. If he says it in person at least he would have plausible deniability. He obviously has some racist, misogynistic, and homophobic leanings. And now he has paid the price for them. He probably lost around $60 million.

SlugButter

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Nov 5, 2019
arizona
He can't say shitt like that e-mails. If he says it in person at least he would have plausible deniability. He obviously has some racist, misogynistic, and homophobic leanings. And now he has paid the price for them. He probably lost around $60 million.
We’ve all said stuff in the past that would get us in trouble with someone. The funniest gay jokes I’ve ever heard were from a gay man I used to work with. He’d be cancelled if he were straight. The raiders probably had to ask for his resignation, but I don’t think Gruden is a bad human being based on this. He’s living in a world that isn’t made for him any more.

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
We’ve all said stuff in the past that would get us in trouble with someone. The funniest gay jokes I’ve ever heard were from a gay man I used to work with. He’d be cancelled if he were straight. The raiders probably had to ask for his resignation, but I don’t think Gruden is a bad human being based on this. He’s living in a world that isn’t made for him any more.
In his position he should know better than to put that stuff in writing. He's not a bad guy he just has poor judgment. There is more than one e-mail where he really fukked up while trying to be funny.

SlugButter

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Nov 5, 2019
arizona
In his position he should know better than to put that stuff in writing. He's not a bad guy he just has poor judgment. There is more than one e-mail where he really fukked up while trying to be funny.
He did fvck up for sure. In real life while joking with one of the players he would’ve been fine. Writing it down is where he messed up.

Reactions: Bobbytwonames

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
He did fvck up for sure. In real life while joking with one of the players he would’ve been fine. Writing it down is where he messed up.
All y'all n8ggas would he dead a88 cancelled

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds