Next Year Blowthrough Build 8 sa 12's

Mazdafi
10+ year member

Hey Guys,

Just thought I would post up my future re-build for the Mazda.. The subs will be Sundown Sa 12's.. I have decided that I'm done with the whole wall thing.. Let me know what you think..

blowthrough8sa12s.png

blowthrough8sa12s2.png

And if anyone wonders how i intend to mount the subs, this is the idea i have come up with.. An access panel..I will be using weather stripping under the panel to make it air tight..

blowthrough8sa12saccesspanel.png

Aound 9.2 cubes after displacment at 36hz, I know is alittle on the small side but for the room i have thats what will have to do..
Wouldnt it be better to go with 6 subs then? Maybe you could get the correct size box that way. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.