Newbie at box building...

Participant count
  • Participant list

SasquatchBump
10+ year member

SQ is better
I need to build a box for 2 e15k's with a total of 8 cu ft a piece, I have WinISD and I figured out that tuning about 40 Hz will be great for them.

Where I am stumped at is the square porting. I have no clue how to do it and All WinISD has is tube ports. Also, will resining the box help the overall sound of it even if it is ported?

WinISD has rectangular ports! when your looking at the port size and tuning window, click on the picture of the circle, it'll turn square! that's the way u change everything from metric to standard, click on each individual "mm" until you get to "ft" or "in", whichever you prefer!

hope that helps...............

You can also input your own dimensions ( H X W ) for the ports and it will give you the right length. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.