New to the site

SlugButter

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Nov 5, 2019
arizona
When they told me I had prediabetes, I stock piled my Metformin and just stopped drinking and eating sugar. Never took a single pill. My doctor still thinks the pills worked and I still lie to him about taking them.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
You are funny. If I was an addict those pills would've been taken. You are so uneducated on mental illness. You couldn't last two days in my World. At least @slugunderstands what people battle on a daily basis.
Yeah be Slugs not a tool. Just because I find your BS mental illnesses to be a crock of sheeeit doesn't mean I am uneducated to mental illnesses. Get a clue Bobbyjoebiden.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
Prove those were my drugs. You are so gullible. Remember it's "fake news".
You have done this a few times too... So you are all about lying to all of us too huh. I am not surprised.

Reactions: metalheadjoe

SlugButter

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Nov 5, 2019
arizona
Insomnia is the worst. I had a stretch of about 90 days of maybe one hour of sleep per night and night sweats when I did fall asleep. Absolute insanity!
I get more than 1 hour. I get about 4 per night. I’m smoking my bowl right now to fall sleep, but when it wears off, I will be awake at 1 or 2 AM.

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
I get more than 1 hour. I get about 4 per night. I’m smoking my bowl right now to fall sleep, but when it wears off, I will be awake at 1 or 2 AM.
Weed makes me too paranoid. I didn't try it until I was 41. Ambien, valerian root, or melatonin help me to get some sleep these days. I tried St. Johns Wort for the depression but it didn't help. Thus is what my daughter grows legally here in Vegas.

20210427_191612.jpg

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
Yeah be Slugs not a tool. Just because I find your BS mental illnesses to be a crock of sheeeit doesn't mean I am uneducated to mental illnesses. Get a clue Bobbyjoebiden.
If you just call people weak who suffer from a mental illness then you are definitely uneducated on the topic. No worries. I don't harbor any ill will towards you or anybody else on this forum. I wish everybody the best in their life. On the other hand I've been told to go kill myself multiple times.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
If you just call people weak who suffer from a mental illness then you are definitely uneducated on the topic. No worries. I don't harbor any ill will towards you or anybody else on this forum. I wish everybody the best in their life. On the other hand I've been told to go kill myself multiple times.
With me, everyone starts fresh. I don't hold any opinions right off the bat. Being uneducated about it as you say and not giving a fu ck are two different things. I think you try to get pity from everyone you talk to. If you want to be a weak minded person then have at it. Stop trying to infect all of us who are not weak minded.

• Dislike
Reactions: Bobbytwonames

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
The picture of the Xanax was months of pills that I didn't take. I would give them away and occasionally take part of one if I was having an attack. Real anxiety attacks are scary. I had my first one on October 5th, 2005. Scary shit!
If you are not taking them then turn them in. That is pretty irresponsible having them laying around.

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
With me, everyone starts fresh. I don't hold any opinions right off the bat. Being uneducated about it as you say and not giving a fu ck are two different things. I think you try to get pity from everyone you talk to. If you want to be a weak minded person then have at it. Stop trying to infect all of us who are not weak minded.
Get pity for what? Weak minded about what? I've been through tons of shit and I'm still here. And I'm not going anywhere. You can call names all you want. That just shows the type of person that you are. You are so strong minded that you have to call people names on the internet. Wow, I wish that I was that strong minded. Keyboard Cowboy!

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
Get pity for what? Weak minded about what? I've been through tons of shit and I'm still here. And I'm not going anywhere. You can call names all you want. That just shows the type of person that you are. You are so strong minded that you have to call people names on the internet. Wow, I wish that I was that strong minded. Keyboard Cowboy!
Your reverse psychology attempt is pointless. I have no pity to give. If you were strong minded you would be able to think for yourself. I will leave it at that.

• Dislike

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
Your reverse psychology attempt is pointless. I have no pity to give. If you were strong minded you would be able to think for yourself. I will leave it at that.
What reverse psychology are you talking about? I choose to live by myself. That's my choice. And I do think for myself. I don't follow anybody, never have. I could easily slide in with the rest of the talking heads in here just to fit in. You can be part of that circle jerk if you want to. I am my own man.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
What reverse psychology are you talking about? I choose to live by myself. That's my choice. And I do think for myself. I don't follow anybody, never have. I could easily slide in with the rest of the talking heads in here just to fit in. You can be part of that circle jerk if you want to. I am my own man.
Yes... you "Choose" to live by yourself. No doubt your way of thinking saw to that Bobbyjoebiden.

• Dislike

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Latest posts

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds