new to the baton rouge area

Participant count
  • Participants list
I've used Mike's Audio off of Airline and Greenwood (I think). They do really good work at a good price. Have a large selectioin of stuff and willing to work with you. Give them a call at 292-4986

sound advice on florida blvd..........all state audio near airport on plank road........all pro audio in zachary....innovative audio on range road in denham springs......crazy ralphs on airline in gonzales......MST on airline in prairieville...davids car stereo on siegen lane and on florida blvd.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Buck, great idea. I did that tonight, and it actually didn't wheeze like a fat guy trying to run a marathon. I am going to put two windows that...
While that program is pretty neat, it assumes you know the values. I was just recapping the numbers you provided. RS recommends the following...
dc audio lvl 3 lvl 4 soft parts recone kit they kot hard af at 27 hz
DIYMA is a car audio forum and 1000 times more busier then here. Just ask in the general forum for someone who makes custom pillars. I know a...
I'm trying to do 4 18 inch resilient sound platinums in a cpillar flat wall .4 to 5 cubes per was told they like 12 to 16 inches per cube . I have...

About this thread

BuDgEtSPL101

BuDgEtSPL101
baton rouge
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
lantz