New Sponsor: BoostCarAudio

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostCarAudio
10+ year member

Hey Guys, allow me to introduce BoostCarAudio.com. We were PureCarAudio.com but now with a full new management. We are updating everything on the site and getting better deals everyday. We have great specials and amazing low prices. We are now advertising with CarAudio.com you can see we are in the 9th position. For all the members here i can give special offers on most of the products we have. Check out the Full car security line up we have, they are amazing products. We are ready to give our best and 100% customer support, feel free to email us at boostcaraudio@aol.com or call us at 818 771 9180. Thanks, Vik@BoostCarAudio.

Hey Guys, allow me to introduce BoostCarAudio.com. We were PureCarAudio.com but now with a full new management. We are updating everything on the site and getting better deals everyday. We have great specials and amazing low prices. We are now advertising with CarAudio.com you can see we are in the 9th position. For all the members here i can give special offers on most of the products we have. Check out the Full car security line up we have, they are amazing products. We are ready to give our best and 100% customer support, feel free to email us at boostcaraudio@aol.com or call us at 818 771 9180. Thanks, Vik@BoostCarAudio.
u guys ****. i tried ordering a component set from u and never got anything. Not even a **** phone number on the site.

i really want the pioneer deh-p8600mp or the 860mp, how much discount could you guys give to poor ppl like us? =D

and do you know when you guys will be gettin it?

how the sh!t did you get in with caraudio.com?

I have been emailing them for over a year, and all they do is ignore every email I send

buttknobs...

ANT

got a q about your galaxy 5000rs fm alarm the one for 150. ok if i were to buy a couple of window modules and a motion sensor, they would work with that alarm right? and say some body were to get to close and my windows were down, could i wire it to roll the windows up?

I have a question. Here is what your warranty information says:

"Warranty Information

You are entitled to the manufacturer's limited express warranty, if any, that accompanies the product. BoostCarAudio.com makes no additional or independent warranty."

Entitled to the manufacturer's warranty? So if anybody called Alpine, Pioneer, Clarion, Rockford, etc, and asked them if they get a manufacturer's warranty if the item is purchased from Boostcaraudio, you are saying the answer will be "yes?"

I am quite confident that boostcaraudio is not authorized for alpine, or clarion, or pioneer and so on. I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

The 8600MP will arrive in a week. I will discuss prices privately.

Some items i have more roomto work on then others. I cannot just tell you. I would need to see what you want and work on the price. Also i would do the pricing privately.

The 5000RS will work with all those accessories. You can do almost anything with this alarm. Everything is programmable as long as you know what your doing.

Warranty is a huge issue with internet dealers. So far everyone whos had a problem with there product have been very happy with our service. We give a manufactures warranty but you would have to send it back to us and we would take care of it for you. We work with many dealers with high quantity.

Thanks, Vik@BoostCarAudio

The 8600MP will arrive in a week. I will discuss prices privately.
Some items i have more roomto work on then others. I cannot just tell you. I would need to see what you want and work on the price. Also i would do the pricing privately.

The 5000RS will work with all those accessories. You can do almost anything with this alarm. Everything is programmable as long as you know what your doing.

Warranty is a huge issue with internet dealers. So far everyone whos had a problem with there product have been very happy with our service. We give a manufactures warranty but you would have to send it back to us and we would take care of it for you. We work with many dealers with high quantity.

To me, a "factory warranty" applies if the consumer can deal with the company and have them fix it, and have the company say "yes, you have a factory warranty". Having to send it back to you, so you can then send it to the authorized dealer who probably transshipped to you(and somebody probably has to dummy a receipt so they can get warranty work done that they have no right to) and then wait for a new one to be sent back doesn't scream factory warranty to me(or to anybody else I know).

You should atleast be upfront regarding your warranty policy on your website. Your warranty policy is incredibly misleading at best, and an outright lie at worst. You could be an excellent person to do business with, I don't know, but you are misrepresenting your warranty policy to your prospective customers. When you say that the factory warranty applies, people think you are an authorized dealer.

I guess it could be alittle confusing. But when we say your entitled to the manufacturers warranty, you are gonna get the manufacturers warranty. Warranty info has nothing to do with us stating were authorized or not. In any case we would help you faster then a manufacturer, when you send back an item instead of waiting for the manufacturer to check everything and send out a new one, we just recieve the item back from you and replace it same day. We warranty the item ourselves after weve already supplied your newer item.

I guess it could be alittle confusing. But when we say your entitled to the manufacturers warranty, you are gonna get the manufacturers warranty. Warranty info has nothing to do with us stating were authorized or not. In any case we would help you faster then a manufacturer, when you send back an item instead of waiting for the manufacturer to check everything and send out a new one, we just recieve the item back from you and replace it same day. We warranty the item ourselves after weve already supplied your newer item.
I wouldn't call it confusing. I would call it misleading. Are you saying that during the warranty period(which, in most cases, I suspect is 1 year?), you just swap out defective items same day for a brand new one before knowing if you are going to receive a new one from whereever you get your equipment(I presume an authorized dealer). What happens if the sending shop cannot get the item replaced with a new one(if the item is broken due to user error, etc).

I am just trying to clarify your warranty position/information for those who could logically infer from your information that you are an authorized dealer.

I wouldn't call it confusing. I would call it misleading. Are you saying that during the warranty period(which, in most cases, I suspect is 1 year?), you just swap out defective items same day for a brand new one before knowing if you are going to receive a new one from whereever you get your equipment(I presume an authorized dealer). What happens if the sending shop cannot get the item replaced with a new one(if the item is broken due to user error, etc).
I am just trying to clarify your warranty position/information for those who could logically infer from your information that you are an authorized dealer.
I understand what your saying. We check out the product when it arrives, if it appears to be a manufacturers defect we ship out a new one. If it appears to have been tampered with we send it to a dealer for further investigation. Like i said you are talking about warranty and we have warranty for you authorized dealer or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BoostCarAudio

10+ year member
BoostCarAudio
california
Start date
Participants