new speakers in 1999 denali

coolman91985
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Dallas
what are the biggest speakers i can fit in my denali? mounting depth, size, and what size are the rear roof speakers and there mounting depth? i really need to know cause i am gettin different answers from some of my friends... thanks

Here is what I have in mine.....I have the new alpine 6 1/2, in the front and 6 1/2 in the kickpanel. In the rear side doors went with Pioneer 6 1/2. In the front you will have to watch out with the woofers magnet hitting the window. Also have two 15 w3's in the rear. With directed 1100d and the directed 500 four channel to run the mids and highs. You can go with any 6 1/2 in the front. Just make sure when you try to fit the woofer in that it does not break the window...just roll it up and put the woofer in then just lower it real slow, just incase.

i need to know the mounting depth before i buy my speakers. that is y i am asking, cause right now, in my sentra, the basket hits the window and they wont roll down all the way. anyone know the mounting depths????

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.