new solox 10"s & 12"s

fugly

Closeup.cfm

Yup, the 10 is somewhere around 900, i think a bit higher, and the 12 is over a grand. Thats why I said its pointless to buy one cause you can just save up a little more cash to buy an 18.

I laugh at you fools who thought they were going to be cheap.

Yeah they are $1000 or so for the 10" and they go up from there. It does look pretty ugly but car audio is really about looks, but sound. Either way that sub is just made for SPL, probably a one note wonder... could be wrong though.

Who knows. I'm willing to bet they are going to be more scarce then W7's considering everyone thinks solobarics have **** SQ and casue of how much they are. They are tough as a brick though, I held one once, I felt like i could bash it with a golf club and it wouldnt affect it at all.

Theirs tons of crap out their that can push it. PHD's, Orion 2400D I think it is. Gigantic ass Hifonics amps. As for the Kicker comany actually making an amp big enough too push it????.........I doubt it would be anytime soon. Competitors using the Solo's are bent on putting to 2 or 3 1200.1's on it and calling a day.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.