New show to watch

Bobbytwonames

Professional Fisherman 🎣
Aug 28, 2018
INDEED

Who cares.

So you watched the entire documentary and skipped the last 30 seconds.

Dumbass.
I know they changed the law, but only after he killed himself. So, he was probably thinking that he would be dying an innocent man. Then, his daughter would be taken care of for life with the money from the Patriots. Dickhead

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
I know they changed the law, but only after he killed himself. So, he was probably thinking that he would be dying an innocent man. Then, his daughter would be taken care of for life with the money from the Patriots. Dickhead
Welp dipshit, if you had actually paid attention to the mocumentary they clearly stated that if she tried to go after that money the Patriots would spend more than the total amount due just on legal fees alone to prevent the payout from happening. She could not afford that battle.

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
Season one was dope but sort of ended with a forced reason to have a second season so I'll have to see how they work that out.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Taylor and Shannon's IG stories are actually better than Very Cavalleri these days. Them broads no how to have a good laugh. Shame they were fired, but it only make what Shannon said even ring more true.

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
Taylor and Shannon's IG stories are actually better than Very Cavalleri these days. Them broads no how to have a good laugh. Shame they were fired, but it only make what Shannon said even ring more true.
They show wasn't supposed to be about them. The name of the show is pretty clear.

But with that said I miss the dumbass with huge boobs.

OP
MikeofTulsa

MikeofTulsa

The one and Only!
10+ year member
Feb 28, 2002
Tulsa, OK
Hell yea.

He's SOOOO OLD now though..
Yea, But its Picard. The only way to make it better would be to release them all at once so i can binge watch or bring in Shatner lol.

Speaking of Shatner, he has a new show that he's narrating on history channel. I cant think of the name, but its pretty good. one of those shows about the mysteries of the world.

I just got into audiobooks recently and have been spending my time listening to a bunch of star trek books.

Now if only they could bring Stargate back.
I also heard they made one more season of Star Wars the clone wars. I need to find some time to start watching that.

OP
MikeofTulsa

MikeofTulsa

The one and Only!
10+ year member
Feb 28, 2002
Tulsa, OK
That would be wild!
It could be done if the books written by shatner were made cannon. He was re-animated by the borg or borg tech after generations.

That series and the Gateway series are 2 of my fav. Star Trek book series. The Titan and Typon Pact series are 2 other good ones to read.

Last edited:

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
Blasted through Formula One: Drive to Survive S02 and Altered Carbon S02 this weekend.

Both superior in every way to their previous seasons. Did love.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest posts

Trending topics

Latest classifieds