New Portland OR Car Audio Shop

if your at mall205 you must be some big competition for (i think its stereo king??) because i know there is a place in there for car audio stuff....

i will definitely be looking into you guys more and will most likely have you do my alarm instal

True on the mainstream part but you need to look at it from this perspective they are good brands i mean maybe they arent as good as boston but most people dont want to pony up the money to get boston because frankly they just want some good sound. However if someone has a special request we can always get that done for an install. Pretty much anything needed we can do.
That's ashame. I was hoping to finally see a shop with really good products. And Boston =/= underground.

Whoops sorry about that i meant vancouver mall.

As for terra its not as if we wont custom order them or anything. I mean us carrying only underground products is very hard to do in terms of profit for a bussiness //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. Most people just want some good car audio in thier car and not something at the very top of perfection, but that does not mean we cant accommodate to someone. If there is an order you want for a certain product just set up an install and ask and im sure we can find you what your looking for //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif.

Whoops sorry about that i meant vancouver mall.
As for terra its not as if we wont custom order them or anything. I mean us carrying only underground products is very hard to do in terms of profit for a bussiness //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. Most people just want some good car audio in thier car and not something at the very top of perfection, but that does not mean we cant accommodate to someone. If there is an order you want for a certain product just set up an install and ask and im sure we can find you what your looking for //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif.
Underground stuff is usually a good bit cheaper than the mainstream so wouldn't you have more profit? And underground doesn't mean pinnacle of perfection, just wish a shop would step out of the comfort zone and sell some more brands other than the usual Alpine, JVC, Sony crowd. Nothing against your store, I wish you all the best. I'll probably be in your store at some point.

Underground stuff is usually a good bit cheaper than the mainstream so wouldn't you have more profit? And underground doesn't mean pinnacle of perfection, just wish a shop would step out of the comfort zone and sell some more brands other than the usual Alpine, JVC, Sony crowd. Nothing against your store, I wish you all the best. I'll probably be in your store at some point.
Well see most people think that but there are a few reasons why its bad

1 - the cost we buy for versus the amount we charge for isnt as profitable because that small company cant produce as cheaply products.

2 - People tend to enjoy purchasing brand they know. (keep in mind we only carry the quality mainstream brands out there)

3 - I cant name names but we do not want to sell brands that are for a buck and break in a few hours after purchasing.

4 - If you know of good quality less mainstream brands share away and we can always look into carrying them. As well most people such as yourself may want the top of the top and we can always custom order things if your heart is set on it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif.

Well see most people think that but there are a few reasons why its bad
1 - the cost we buy for versus the amount we charge for isnt as profitable because that small company cant produce as cheaply products.

2 - People tend to enjoy purchasing brand they know. (keep in mind we only carry the quality mainstream brands out there)

3 - I cant name names but we do not want to sell brands that are for a buck and break in a few hours after purchasing.

4 - If you know of good quality less mainstream brands share away and we can always look into carrying them. As well most people such as yourself may want the top of the top and we can always custom order things if your heart is set on it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif.
Well Goodluck! I don't need to buy anything but thanks.

Invest in a couple trophy's and put on a spl competition, I've been to a lot of stores I never even known existed because they put on a little comp.

Totally agree but right now we havent decided on a shop just yet hence the quandary. But we are going to do competitions of course when we finally decide on our permanent location.

Are you going to be a Digital Designs dealer? You could probably profit if you sell their products because they don't allow dealers to sell over the internet.

Sooo it this place still open? I saw your location on google maps and I drive by there every day almost going to work and have NEVER seen you? Right before Burnside on Broadway right? Looks like across from the old Burger King??

Still doin business or am I too late??

Ya...not sure this guy is in business anymore....tried looking at some of his old threads (i did not try to make contact)....website link is down....

haven't looked into the fone numbers....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...